Under the flag of Xiaomi, huami has made a name in market due to its efficient hardware and software composition. Amazfit PACE is working with a motto to communicate people and improve their living by connecting and catching biochemical signals and scheduling them smartly in an oriented device called Amazfit PACE smart watch. This company has become second largest wearable gadgets manufacturer in the world. Manufacturing of this smart phone cope with many circumstances such as:
Specifications of Amazfit PACE smart watch:
- Processor 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Operating System___Proprietary OS
- Display____1.34-inch display 300 x 300 px
- Memory 4 GB, 512 MB
- Battery 280mAh, Normal Usage five days; pure watch mode 11.6 days.
- Sensors 28nm GPS sensor, heart rate monitor,
- Weight 54.5g
Structure of Huami Amazfit PACE Smart watch:
It is amusing if you can wear on a gadget as a fashion accessory. The smart watch has a vibrant style. The novelty has received a 1.34-inch circular display with its 300 x 300 pixel, 1.23 inch screen, available in red and black color. With an Always-on transflective color LCD touch screen.
Hardware of smart watch:
The Chinese company announced that the Amazfit PACEis powered by a 280 mAh battery which is rated to deliver up to 5 days of battery life. With GPS enabled, this figure is reduced to 35 hours, and while using just the pedometer function, the battery will last up to 11.6 days.
This allows the users to download their favorite music and other media and enjoy it while, literally, on the run. It also has a Bluetooth 4.0 and BLE + WiFi connectivity that lets you connect to a wireless headset. Another special feature would be the built-in 28nm GPS sensor and GLONASS. This allows users to track their route and distance accurately, thereby minimizing the chance of being lost in the wild or even in the neighborhood.
The Amazfit PACE boasted an extensive run tracking system. It can record the distance, pace, speed and time of your run. It also takes note of your heart rate continuously while working out, cadence during running, and calories burned with the said activity. The minimum and maximum altitude, as well as the elevation gain and loss is also detailed.
Aside from the usual basics such as a stop watch, a built in compass and an alarm, AmazFit PACE, also, is a smart watch. It can alert you for incoming calls and messages. It can also be programmed to receive notifications from emails and other apps on your phone.
According the short time popularity and some personal experiences which people shared us, have get following pros & cons of this intelligent device:
- It is excellent tracking system in such reasonable price.
- It contains feature which we can’t expect from other smart watches
- It tracks the fitness, calories, runs up, cadence, altitude, elevation gain, heart beat rate
- Hand free technology
- Increased portability
- Reduces the mass weight
- Higher the communication level
- Private heart monitoring system
- Run tracking system
- Advanced sensational equipment
- Keep track of work out
- Sleep tracking
- Price is just 129$ as an initial pricing package otherwise its original price is 160$
- It supports all feature of smart phone.
- Battery life drops to 36 hours when using the GPS + continuous heart rate monitoring, although Amazfit PACEfrequently mentions its “11 day” battery life
- We don’t have much information about the long-term durability of the device, since it’s a relatively new device
What Huami Amazfit PACESmart watch can do?
- Smart watches can run apps and play back all sorts of digital media, like audio tracks or radio streamed to Bluetooth headphones. Many of these watch have touch screens, which allow you to access functions like acalculator, thermometer, compass and more.
- Most of the current iterations of smart watches aren’t wholly standalone devices, simply because they lack an Internet connection. So many of the watches are designed to link directly with other devices that do have Internet connectivity, namely your smart phone.
- Just as with your smart phone, Internet access enables a smart watch with whole world of potential capabilities, like message notifications, GPS navigation and calendar synchronization. And of course, a Bluetooth connection to your phone means the watch can help you place calls or send and receive messages.
- Some smart watches are made specifically for athletics purposes, letting you track your lap times, distance and route. They may work in tandem with accessories such as a heart rate monitor or cadence sensor. There are specialty smart watches built especially for sailing enthusiasts, helping them track variables such as speed, wind direction and wind speed.
Looks great, but you lost me at “no Android Wear”. Well, it happened to other watches as well (most notably the Gear S3), so Xiaomi is in good company. Also, IP67 is good on paper, but after returning my IP68 certified (dust and water proof up to 1.5 meter and 30 minutes) Sony Smart watch 3 with a non-functioning touch screen after two swimming practice sessions in a 1.2 m deep pool, I am having nothing less waterproof than 50 m on my wrist next time I go swimming with a smart watch swimming isn’t even continued immersion and still the watch can’t keep up with that? 1.5 m still means everything besides a shower will nuke it, just as 20 m means it probably won’t die if you go swimming with it, but don’t press any buttons under water. The IP scale needs a revamp; it consistently skews what you can do with the watch, to everybody’s detriment.”
“when you swim you put extra pressure on the watch. 1.5 means it can tolerate the pressure of 1.5 water above but when you swim you are actually putting a pressure closer to 30 or 40 m on it by moving it in water with that speed. The IP certification is correct, you just understood it wrong.”